Friday, November 13, 2015

I, Hopefully, Did It!

This morning, I finally found the courage and motivation to sit down and try formatting, "I Should've Stayed in Bed."

After trying to find video tutorials, (because I need to see what people are talking about, not just read it) and trying to understand what people were writing about, I finally found a video from an Australian guy who said he used MS Publisher. I have never used it before and was trying to use Word. I decided to switch gears and give it a go. I will say, it was so easy to use. Whether I have everything completely and correctly formatted, I doubt it, haha. However, I think I may actually be pretty close to correct.

I still have a couple of minor things to add before it is ready for submission, but I'm there, on the cliff about to jump off!

I am excited and so thankful to author, Dee Farrell, and my illustrator, Haley Jula, for all their help and support, as well as my editor, Lee Ann, for encouraging and inspiring me to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment