Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pick up Your Copy!

I did it! I am now officially published on Amazon!

A long journey full of ups, downs, fears, doubts, excitement. I admit, I have had hesitations and procrastination. Truthfully, I haven't actually started on the next book I wanted to get done, aside from imagining how I'd like to do the pictures for it.

However, I'm still super stoked over achieving this. The fact that I did is a big deal, because I have a "Bucket List" a million miles long with a "Been There, Done That" list that is about a quarter mile long!

Share in the excitement with me and grab your copy and a copy for a friend! You could even buy a copy for your library and each child you know, for Christmas! It is currently available in paperback and should be available on kindle, by tomorrow.



http://www.amazon.com/I-Should-Have-Stayed-Bed/dp/1519119909/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448722298&sr=8-1&keywords=nicole+salzano

Thank you for your love and support! I'm looking forward to finishing the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment